Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kayal-pre-burton-l229-3310861_613x460.jpg

Beram Kayal
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
07:06 17th September 2016
by Kieran Cleeves
Albion's midfielder on the backing he's received from everyone at the club and his partnership with Dale Stephens.
From the first day, they gave me a big welcome to the club, and I feel that every day."
Beram Kayal
Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Beram Kayal praised the tremendous support he continually receives from everyone at the club, and was delighted to rekindle his central midfield partnership with Dale Stephens on Tuesday.
The 28-year-old showed his gratitude for the support he’s received during his time at the club, and also spoke highly of the bond between himself and his midfield partner.
He said, “I feel the love 100 per cent from the fans, the staff and the players. From the first day, they gave me a big welcome to the club, and I feel that every day.
“It’s a great life here; I’m enjoying every minute and Brighton is a nice city. I feel at home. My wife and I are enjoying every moment. We are happy to be here, and the weather is nice too!
“I played a lot of games with Dale last year and the understanding we have means I know where he is and he knows where I am.
“We work very well together and both of us are similar with the ball.* We can do things, go forward and defend as well, therefore I’m happy he stayed here and is playing for us."

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

While Albion recorded a much-needed 1-0 win against Huddersfield, Beram believes the Seagulls cannot afford to look beyond the next game, against Burton Albion on Saturday.
“Our focus is on the next game. We will go there and try to bring the hard work and the good performance to try and win the game.
“We have a lot of respect for this team; we know the strengths they have and we’ll try to go there and do the best we can to win the game.
“Normally teams coming from League One into the Championship have a lot of confidence, energy and a lot of things to prove. It’s not easy to play against these teams - we found that out in the cup games.
“It’s different in the league, but teams coming from the league below try to improve and bring a lot to the game.
“It’s our target to win back-to-back games. We won an important game during the week, and that was massive for us.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here