****Official Match Thread - Brighton vs Barnsley - 3PM 25/8****

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Perfect result for today? I think so!

Yes, had to miss the game as I'm at the Reading festival. Fantastic result for my daughter and her boyfriend to watch. Hope I get to see the mighty stripes score 5 at the Amex sometime soon. Oh well, here comes Enter Shikari!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
10th in the league by the end of the day - not bad for this stage of the season - unless the final game is a draw

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So.....can I have this job for good ??? Or until we lose again, judging by our away form it might be next week but anyway....
If you start threads at a minute past midnight, I can't see anyone taking it off you. Just learn what you did right, and stick to it. No f***ing about, alright.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can anyone tell me what the formation looked like today? Did Gus play Barnes & CMS together up front at long last? (Listened to radio over in West Country!)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you start threads at a minute past midnight, I can't see anyone taking it off you. Just learn what you did right, and stick to it. No f***ing about, alright.

SIR YES SIR

Would do it for Burnley, but since im actually going to it - it'll be premature. Cant end our poor run with no away win with one of my topics next week - can we ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cant end our poor run with no away win with one of my topics next week - can we ?
Only one way to find out. But remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here