Vs
Brighton & Hove Albion

Date: 23/02/2016
Kick Off: 19:45
Stadium: Ashton Gate​

Referee: David Coote
Officials: Neil Radford, Mark Jones and Oliver Langford

TEAM NEWS
Bristol City defender Nathan Baker injured his Achilles at MK Dons on Saturday, so Alex Pearce is on standby.
Fellow defender Mark Little will have a test on the groin injury that kept him out at the weekend and midfielder Ben Gladwin (knee) is also being monitored.

Brighton have Beram Kayal back from a groin injury while Tomer Hemed and Jamie Murphy could also return.
Liam Rosenior is over a knee injury, and fellow defender Gordon Greer has recovered from a hamstring problem.

MATCH FACTS
Bristol City have scored just one goal in their last six league games against Brighton at Ashton Gate (W1 D2 L3).
Jonathan Kodjia ended a run of 11 Championship games without scoring, by scoring twice in Saturday's 2-0 win at MK Dons.

Brighton have avoided defeat in all five of their most recent games against the Robins, winning four and drawing one.
No Championship side has made more errors leading to goals this season than Brighton (8).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acJLHtqB4lg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Holloway probably the most complimentary person about us each time we play on sky.

Yes recently he has been but there is history in that. Olly wrote an article in his newspaper column once slagging Chris saying that he was being petty when he made a comment that he didn't like his Norwich team playing in their 3rd kit.

Chris then contradicted everything Olly said, I think it was one of the Brighton early games of the season in the post match discussion. I think it might have been the Forrest match but not sure. Ever since then Olly has been real nice to Chris on TV trying to get back in his good books

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last time we were 4-0 up before half-time 7-0 v Charlton in 1983? The only time I remember. I did not remember this one straightaway either. There might be others?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I so wanted Jiri to score.

Had to watch the game on TV tonight. I'm surprised so little has been said about the challenge on him as he rounded the keeper. It was such a clear and blatant penalty !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Last time we were 4-0 up before half-time 7-0 v Charlton in 1983? The only time I remember. I did not remember this one straightaway either. There might be others?

Yes, twas 5-0 on that occasion.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We murdered them in the 1st half and then stayed in 2nd gear for the 2nd half as it was job done. Are winger's will cause problems for anyone now

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
:bounce:

Something along these lines tomorrow please lads!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here