Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Launch of Amex inspired artist's website [SPONSORED STICKY]

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It seems like a very long time ago when, alongside NSC’s very own Jack Straw, I used to make monthly visits to a building site alongside the A27 to capture the creation of “Falmer” on video.

Falmer became The Amex of course and the iconic stadium inspired me to think about capturing some images of the stadium in oil on canvas.
And now, after selling a couple of my paintings and some very kind comments from various people, I have decided to actually do something serious about it and have launched my very own website to showcase the artwork, and perhaps sell some prints too.

The website is nigelsummersart.co.uk and there is a link here Home - Nigel Summers Art

I hope you will take a look and let me know what you think? NSC is not usually shy when asked its opinion.

I also hope to be exhibiting at a new Artist’s Open House during the Brighton Festival in May. My local pub "The Station" at Preston Park is set to be a new venue on the open house circuit. If you would like to know more about this, you can contact me through the website.

I am not the first NSC user to have a website designed and run by this board’s ace designer gripper stebson, and I hope you will agree that the site he has designed for me is really professional looking. If you are considering getting a website up and running I would very strongly recommend you get in touch with the guy !

Thanks to him, and to Bozza for agreeing to host this sponsored sticky as part of my official website launch.

Jimmy Grimble

Like them a lot. Will keep this in mind with birthdays coming up.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Well done BI

have just started art again after many many years, posing my first few now at
Geoffrey Philpott Art
a couple of nsc'ers have pm'd me which was really encouraging. will keep a look out on your site too mate, and when ive devloped a site will gladly signpost others to you

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is that the one particular girder you are interested in?

Interesting concept though.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I wish you all the best with it Nigel and in the words of Heather, '' Is that it Nige?'' I go along with Gaz, our 4 legged friends must be next.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well done BI

have just started art again after many many years, posing my first few now at
Geoffrey Philpott Art
a couple of nsc'ers have pm'd me which was really encouraging. will keep a look out on your site too mate, and when ive devloped a site will gladly signpost others to you

Bet the OP is pleased with you sharing his sponsored sticky, have you gone 50/50

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Thank you all for your encouragement, and to those of you who have been in touch.

Plans for the Open House in May are advancing, and I'll be back then to tell you all about the exhibition.

Thanks in particular to Bozza - and the sponsored sticky which I think was a reall good idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here