Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odd quote from Gus

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
... I think I know what he means but he does have a way of wording things badly! He was discussing the youth team...

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
"GP - People around this town have got 1 kind of style of living plus colour of skin plus qualities to play football and that's what we have." #bhafc.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Watching the press conf on Player, that quote did sound a little odd but it's clear what he means. He's talking about in the future bringing in young players from all over the place to boost our development teams. He talks about being more "aggressive" in our recruitment.

Is Naylor trying stir up some shit by picking that one line out of a 30 minute press conference?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm looking forward to us having a proper training and youth facility and eventually starting to produce youth talent that can hold its own in the first team

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Perhaps if we go up to having 9 subs, one youth player might get to sit on the bench for 90 mins.

Oh mate, that is genius.

Did you think it up all by yourself?

You are smart. And funny.

I wish I was you.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Watching the press conf on Player, that quote did sound a little odd but it's clear what he means. He's talking about in the future bringing in young players from all over the place to boost our development teams. He talks about being more "aggressive" in our recruitment.

Is Naylor trying stir up some shit by picking that one line out of a 30 minute press conference?

As always one needs to here the whole interview ..obviously Naylor has nothing else worth writing about

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Personas por este pueblo tie ne, una forma de Vidal, un tipo de color dia piel un estilo de futbol...

Sorry about my grammar amigos.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Oh mate, that is genius.

Did you think it up all by yourself?

You are smart. And funny.

I wish I was you.

Actually Rev,I thought your quote was quite funny.
Some people do take things so seriously don't they!:lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
People around this town have got 1 kind of style of living plus colour of skin plus qualities to play football and that's what we have.

Ees complicated, but I think it's Uruguyan for "No, I'm not going to buy a big, powerful, prolific striker in January, whatever"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here