Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] O/T train help

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems we’ve all learnt a lesson about assumptions then TH [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My assumption - same as most people's I'd guess - is that mate of OP is a serial f*ck-up who will only suck the life out of his well-meaning mate in the process of f*cking up yet again. Oh well :shrug:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
My assumption - same as most people's I'd guess - is that mate of OP is a serial f*ck-up who will only suck the life out of his well-meaning mate in the process of f*cking up yet again. Oh well :shrug:

Your assumptions are way off the mark. He's one of the nicest people I've ever known, kind generous and unassuming. He's no **** up, but nor does he find life that easy either.

shame this has descended, can we leave it there?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Your assumptions are way off the mark. He's one of the nicest people I've ever known, kind generous and unassuming. He's no **** up, but nor does he find life that easy either.

shame this has descended, can we leave it there?

Tbf to TH I think he was explaining what he thought before you shared with us your good friends situation [emoji106]

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Tbf to TH I think he was explaining what he thought before you shared with us your good friends situation [emoji106]

silly me! of course he was... I misread it.

and thanks to TH for your kind words earlier, don't worry I am not bearing the load on my own. The guy has a ton of friends who are helping not just me, but really needs to come through the grief first before he can start mending his life

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

and thanks to TH for your kind words earlier, don't worry I am not bearing the load on my own. The guy has a ton of friends who are helping not just me, but really needs to come through the grief first before he can start mending his life

I truly hope your friend can rebuild his life and begin the next chapter, he’s lucky to have good friends to support him[emoji106]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

As I said up top, you're a good friend to your mate, for which utmost respect. And for his grief also. But (none of my business, and I'll just leave that hanging there) how bad do 'their' debts have to be that his fiancee sadly feels the need to take her own life? Been there, seen much of the same, no wish to ever experience it again. So I'll butt out of this thread now, while wishing you well. Cheers

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here