Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T. Are Liverpool FC actually mentalists?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I refuse to believe that Balotelli is on only £90k a week (I can't believe I wrote that).

The I said that was what we was going to be on if he signed. And I thought it didn't sound like a lot (comparitively).

Players like Nasri, Milner and Kolorav at Man City are all on something like £120-150,000 a week and there are decent if unexceptional

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I know it won't happen because of the amounts of money involved and many other factors, but I wonder how people would feel if the Albion were to hijack the Balotelli deal? I would not have a problem with it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think Badfish, (sublime?) that it would be easier to say what he hasn't done!
As far as I'm aware he hasn't bitten anyone. I think that is all!
Yes sublime. I just can't recall him doing anything that bad. I am sure I will be reminded though.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I don't think he has, in fact he has done quite a bit for charity, however, if you wanted unrest in the dressing room he's the man at the top of the list
If you want a team player, he is the very last player you would want.
I don't necessarily have anything against the lad, but I do think he has serious self centred attitude issues, and has no concept of how to live in or contribute to society.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Say what you will about Liverpool, they don't like to make it easy on themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here