Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Number of Premier League games since a goalless draw

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
31 premier league games without a goalless draw. Can't see that ending any time soon.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Tbf even on here our fans in the main have been so so so much better with accepting defeats under RDZ. I think most get it.
Their goal today was just stupid, it wasn’t that they played well they were just a bit snidey- it won’t happen again, glad they got punished in the end.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Man City currently on 53 PL games without a goalless draw by the way!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Man City currently on 53 PL games without a goalless draw by the way!
A way to go to beat the all time record.

As an aside, the way we are going we won't be far behind Aston Villa's goalscoring record

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925_145956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_145956_Chrome.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 69

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
32. And no sign of it ending soon…

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
City away is unlikely to be a goalless draw.

RDZ will be going there to attack them and to try to score goals and win. 4-4 is more likely than 0-0 ... (but you know now i've said that ....)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Where are we on 'both sides scoring'?
We're now on a run of 12 PL games in a row with both Albion + opponents scoring.

Our last clean sheet was May 14th and the 3-0 win over Arsenal.

Albion are also now on 24 PL matches in a row scoring...the last goalless match being the 1-0 defeat to Fulham last February.

Albion had their last 0-0 game , 34 matches ago v Nottm Forest (H). The only 0-0 under RDZ.
(Potter had 3 in his last full season and 6 in 20/21 )

Yesterday was the 8th draw under RDZ and first draw this season. (Liverpool, Forest, Leicester, Leeds, Brentford, Palace, Man City, Liverpool)

We are the top scorers in the PL (21) but only Burnley (21), and Sheff Utd (22) have conceded more than Albion (18)

Last edited:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We're now on a run of 12 PL games in a row with both Albion + opponents scoring.

Our last clean sheet was May 14th and the 3-0 win over Arsenal.

Albion are also now on 24 PL matches in a row scoring...the last goalless match being the 1-0 defeat to Fulham last February.
And god only knows how we didn't score that day!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tbf even on here our fans in the main have been so so so much better with accepting defeats under RDZ. I think most get it.
I think the great thing under RDZ is so far we pretty much always bounce back very quickly. Hence why no need to worry too much about it.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
After eight games, 21 goals scored which is the most in the Premier League and 16 conceded. We're certainly being kept entertained, that's for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here