Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC'ers Saturday antics...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Went for a swim in the sea for first time this year, imma whimp- going out for dinner later.

Respect (if you're in the UK that is). I went in a couple of weeks ago off Hove and it was like swimming in an ice bath. This extended winter is killing my usual sea swim regime.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Decided there's enough food in the house to not warrant a trip to Sainsbury's, so catching up on building a website and watching Lizard Lick on Dave.

Also; drinking tea.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I've been putting off a plastering job in my kitchen for a year.... Wifey has just started nagging me about it so I did it... Then went out and got errrrrrrrr, plastered!

Glad it's now done though ;)

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I had a tour of the Amex. I live in Warwick and my wife works Saturdays so I look after our three kids. Wife got the day off and sorted childcare and booked tour of the Amex. Due to lots of circumstances it was my first visit to the ground. Brilliant. I even managed to find my stone on the wall near des lynam's.

We are so lucky to have a stadium like that. Whenever fans complain about anything you just have to remember that.

Hopefully next season I will get to a game there. I get a little fed up with having to make do with evening games in the midlands. Anyone was was at Leicester will sympathise

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Been working, now home. will be chilling out for about an hour or so then hitting the coal shed tonight.

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
So bored, played fifa 13 it froze same old story! No soccer Saturday no games on tv, closest football club is elche for me but can't drive and there's no trains or buses to there, might go bowling later though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here