Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC donation to cancer charities

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has posted this in the announcement section that few people read
£1250 donation to Cancer Research UK via Albion 'dryathletes'

Shoot me down in flames but deserves a place on the big board [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Fantastic donation for a fantastic cause. Love him or hate him, we've all got take our hats off and say well done D :)

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hate him?

Anyway, it's all down to the unique way NSC is funded (and why I get f***ed off by those gleefully using ad blockers).

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hate him?

Anyway, it's all down to the unique way NSC is funded (and why I get f***ed off by those gleefully using ad blockers).

Well done D, if anyone is any doubt about the way NSC operates, hopefully they now can see the motives are not about individuals.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hate him?

I cannot see the sense in blocking ads, especially if this is the result of having the ads. I've had an advert for garden cabins up there for months and couldn't care less. Well done people.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Whats the 'Love him or hate him' thing about?

I think it's just throwaway comment that people sometimes DO complain about NSC. In the past few months Bozza's been berated about the lack of an Away end, appointing the wrong Mods, not supervising the Mods, allowing trolls and bullies to flourish and God knows how much other crap that we don't know about. NSC isn't perfect, but when things like this happen then you know that being a member of this site isn't the worst thing in the world.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Whats the 'Love him or hate him' thing about?

I think it's just throwaway comment that people sometimes DO complain about NSC. In the past few months Bozza's been berated about the lack of an Away end, appointing the wrong Mods, not supervising the Mods, allowing trolls and bullies to flourish and God knows how much other crap that we don't know about. NSC isn't perfect, but when things like this happen then you know that being a member of this site isn't the worst thing in the world.

Yep, exactly this

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I think the TRUE heroes here are the Dry Athletes struggling through the most depressing month of the year with not a drop of alcohol.

(Seriously though, fantastic work Bozza)

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I think the TRUE heroes here are the Dry Athletes struggling through the most depressing month of the year with not a drop of alcohol.

(Seriously though, fantastic work Bozza)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here