Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

Nottingham Forest v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Having been one goal away from a correct prediction in the last three attempts i have gone for 3-1 to the Albion in the sure and safe knowledge that if my run continues we will win either 4-1 or 2-1 if i am one goal out for the Albion and 3-2 or 3-0 if i am one goal out for Forest. Strange logic or just plain lunacy? Only time will tell........

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
1-2 More in hope than anything else.

RDZ needs a win and has had enough time to prepare for once.
We should win this comfortably, but can't shake the nagging feeling that this will be just like last season's game.
Don't quite agree with RDZ having had enought time to prepare.......................those not on international duties were either injured or recovering from injury ?

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I have gone with a brilliant 1-2 to the good guys even with our injuries. :albion2:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Having been one goal away from a correct prediction in the last three attempts i have gone for 3-1 to the Albion in the sure and safe knowledge that if my run continues we will win either 4-1 or 2-1 if i am one goal out for the Albion and 3-2 or 3-0 if i am one goal out for Forest. Strange logic or just plain lunacy? Only time will tell........
So my prediction was wrong but also very very right as yet again i was one goal out.
Now comes my dilemma, do i go for the same score again next time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here