Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not looking forward to Sunday.....

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
The signs are not good are they, I fear the players will know the realistic chance of the play offs is probably over and they wont have same passion as the fans for this game.

Prepare for the worst...... :(

Oh come on. Not looking forward to Sunday? Are you laying in a hospital bed Sunday? Are you saying goodbye to a loved one? Are you off for another tour in Afghanistan? Are you telling your family you have to sell the house to pay your bills? Is the doctor confirming a terminal illness? Get a grip, enjoy the game....it's a game. For the players it's a job...they will care. You've paid for your ticket...enjoy it and celebrate you can go and watch a game of football and all that you have.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh come on. Not looking forward to Sunday? Are you laying in a hospital bed Sunday? Are you saying goodbye to a loved one? Are you off for another tour in Afghanistan? Are you telling your family you have to sell the house to pay your bills? Is the doctor confirming a terminal illness? Get a grip, enjoy the game....it's a game. For the players it's a job...they will care. You've paid for your ticket...enjoy it and celebrate you can go and watch a game of football and all that you have.

Ok dude point taken, I am still worried we may get a tonkin though and I may well be in a very pissed off mood if we lose grant me that at least.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Precisely. A bit of sanity in this "we're all DOOMED" thread. They do NOT like up 'em. Simple as that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here