Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich away tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Really crap away end can’t generate any atmosphere, was better when away fans went in the corner the 2-2 was amusing fist fights with home fans over the barrier.

They are a grumpy lot when they are not winning, I can remember their fans weren't happy the year we drew 1-1 with them, I think that was the game Bruno was sent off maybe, I can remember a few of their fans in the stand to the left started on each other and one large chap ended up rolling down the stairs for about 15 rows, it was quite comical.

Jan 30, 2008
Same here, one of our priority games and judging on recent form might be huge.

Not sure why people are slating it. Good chance of a few train beers, decent city for pubs, nice stadium - we had a cracking day at the 3-3 few years back.
cracking day there on a couple of occasions over the years :whistle:
regards
DF

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Sudbury! Are you a Suffolk exile too?

Small world, I’m in Sudbury too. There’s a few of us here, seen a bloke wearing a Brighton coat and again wearing a hat around town, and met another bloke in the gym down the Kingfisher couple years back.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Small world, I’m in Sudbury too. There’s a few of us here, seen a bloke wearing a Brighton coat and again wearing a hat around town, and met another bloke in the gym down the Kingfisher couple years back.

Check your PMs :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here