Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand Shelf advice

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I have just got a ticket for the Ajax game in N2B, it’s the only part of the ground I have never been to but seems quite good for the price.

I saw one post where somebody said you can walk down to the main North Stand concourse to get a drink but another says they have their own outlet but as it is normally a family area they do not serve alcohol. Can anyone confirm the situation for a cup game. Thanks.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Only sat there once, for Grimsby cup game last season and you get very good view. They didn't sell alcohol but was a simple walk down to the North concourse for a pint

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
There’s two food and drink kiosks in the area, Behind NW and also on the shelf level. Neither sell alcohol.

You can access the north or west concourses however by walking around from NW corner

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
There’s two food and drink kiosks in the area, Behind NW and also on the shelf level. Neither sell alcohol.

You can access the north or west concourses however by walking around from NW corner
This - when you enter the ground you go up two flights of steps to get to the NS shelf. All you need to do is go back down one of those flights (or detour on your way up) and walk down through N1A to get to the NS main concourse.

I believe you can also get into the WSL concourse in a similar manner, although I've never done it.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
This - when you enter the ground you go up two flights of steps to get to the NS shelf. All you need to do is go back down one of those flights (or detour on your way up) and walk down through N1A to get to the NS main concourse.

I believe you can also get into the WSL concourse in a similar manner, although I've never done it.
100% can get into the west lower as well.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

100% can get into the west lower as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here