Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] No PDF file attached to ticket.....

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Hi all,

Just got a ticket for Sheffield United and confirmation email states PDF file is attached with ticket but there isn’t one.

Has anyone had this before. Is there anyway I can get it sorted on line or will it be a case of going to ticket office tomorrow

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hi all,

Just got a ticket for Sheffield United and confirmation email states PDF file is attached with ticket but there isn’t one.

Has anyone had this before. Is there anyway I can get it sorted on line or will it be a case of going to ticket office tomorrow

Mine was part of the actual email...nothing that says “this is your ticket”?

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
I had this happen for the Soton game, when only my car parking ticket was attached and not the 2x match tickets.

Used online chat who kindly re-sent a new email this time with the tickets 2x match tickets correctly attached (but no new car park ticket). I was told on chat to use the original car parking tickets in the first email for Bennett's Field (fair enough) but when it got scanned at the car park entrance on matchday it came up "cancelled". Luckily the steward let us in anyway. So just watch out if you've booked car parking too.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here