Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No need for panic

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I trust Sir Steve, I would say he's an even better manager than MA. He clearly new that Sir Bob was going and I believe that he has his own agenda. Signing Ben Roberts is a huge boost. Roberts will be caperble of giving the FDM a run for his money and we all know he's good.

Seems that the cash from Bob will go around the squad and now I really do fancy us to put in a realsitic challenge.

God bless Steve and Sir Dick !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I agree, reckon we'll make a few signings(probably frees rather than transfers) and have cover in all positions when injuries strike.

The one man team tag wasn't far from the truth and as long as we get the right players we will be a better balanced team. When BZ was out we always struggled and good though he was, having to rely on one players fitness is a bit hit and miss.

The key is a few new players and I have faith that SC will get the right ones. He had no money at Brentford and remember how competetive they were.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Roberts is a tremendous signing. Now for a central defender and two strikers.
Sadly 1.5 million was the best we could have got and there is a sell on clause.

ojalbion

Jul 7, 2003
for the first time in ages we have a bit of cash, a few hundred thousand should get us a few quality players, even if it just goes on wages

SC knows what hes doing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here