Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] No Hope = goalfest

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Oh dear - the commentator just gave the score of the Chelsea v Spurs game from Stamford Road! :ffsparr:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Any idea why this game isn’t being played at the Amex? Isn’t it about time the women played at our home ground as well? If we believe in equality that is. I’m sure the pitch can take it.

And I don’t believe the argument about cost and security. It will cost as much to host the
Match in Crawley.

I think it’s pretty disgraceful we don’t treat our woman’s team with more respect and get them playing at Falmer.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Any idea why this game isn’t being played at the Amex? Isn’t it about time the women played at our home ground as well? If we believe in equality that is. I’m sure the pitch can take it.

And I don’t believe the argument about cost and security. It will cost as much to host the
Match in Crawley.

I think it’s pretty disgraceful we don’t treat our woman’s team with more respect and get them playing at Falmer.
Bulldozing half the West Lower to fit in a few more prawn sandwich brigade

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After the 5-4 win previously, Albion ladies now 3-1 up over Liverpool. Playing some nice stuff although I am not having the third as a shot - very much a mishit cross.
Hilarious listening to the commentator trying to big it up as deliberate....'take a bow' etc. Could even see the player look up to where she wanted to put it

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Game on…….really need to be beating teams like Liverpool, they’re not very good. Another team struggling with the gulf in class between the WSL and the Championship - which they won pretty easily last season.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Match in Crawley.

maybe the club should package a women's season ticket with the men's team

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Match in Crawley.

Barber mentioned this in the Albion Roar this week, it Is down to cost, nothing more. It’s not cost effective to put the womens games on at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here