Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] No footy (worth watching) this week - what are you doing?

What with lockdown, the cold weather and the constant access to free(ish) to watch Premier football its been so easy to sit on my backside for the last 6 months and do nothing. So i thought this week - right time to do some work around the house...

Trouble is now im thinking -Where do i start? Dont have a car so options to do major building/decorating work are limited. Do the washing up daily - well it will be there again tomorrow regardless! - Hoover the house for the third time this year :) - again the dust will soon come back.

Oh what the heck.- lets worry about it when we are allowed to have visitors back in our homes.

Now..Macedonia are playing - theres someone ive not seen before ..Scotland vs Austria maybe - lets see the scots turned over again :)

on second thoughts maybe there is something to watch...

So, what will you NOT be doing this week...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Drinking and going to a party or two is what I will be doing.

Most other things I wont be doing.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mrs G is out most of Saturday and there's a full Premiership programme - four matches on TV

:clap::clap:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'll be going for a long walk and some trips to the park with the little one, as usual at the moment!

Weather's been lovely lately, looks lovely on Saturday, get out and enjoy it!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Watched both Women's Champions League games this afternoon. Now about to watch our very own Aaron Connolly knock a couple in for Ireland.

jeremy fisher

Sep 20, 2014
Chess has been my lockdown obsession. It's popularity has soured in lockdown and I'm on in the craze. So a lot of games of chess! And probably a walk or run.

I normally really miss watching Brighton on the international weekends, but at the moment, I'm quite happy to have a break for a week. Just so happy we're 6 points clear now. Such a relief!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here