Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolas Tagliafico

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m desperate for Cucu to stay BUT this guy wouldn’t be such a bad replacement.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19005760/brighton-transfer-tagliafico-ajax-cucurella-man-city/amp/

https://youtu.be/Xfh3vXvkXok

796b6bb308648db1197cc63abaf55adf.jpg

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
great player with great experience but at 29 I'd be surprised if we didn't stick to the 'buy talent, develop and sell', which we can't really do with him. but maybe we'll buy a very young protege who's a couple of seasons away from the first team and use tagliafico as a stop-gap, and a very good one at that

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving his Phil Oakey hairdo in the second photo.

#One4TheKidz.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
great player with great experience but at 29 I'd be surprised if we didn't stick to the 'buy talent, develop and sell', which we can't really do with him. but maybe we'll buy a very young protege who's a couple of seasons away from the first team and use tagliafico as a stop-gap, and a very good one at that

We’ve got one. Goes by the name of Zac Sturge.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

Veltman…..

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

#One4TheKidz.

I could have posted this photo:
3efa340acbef57c23dd7b14e54688c4c.jpg

But I didn’t want this thread sink to bottom of the taste barrel. Rather than focus on the quality of the player, I suspect most would comment on the quality of something else.

We’re better than that!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Veltman…..

we would not be getting this guy for 900k. besides, generally signings like veltman and welbeck are to supplement what we have already, whereas it seems as though we'll effectively be starting from scratch with the left back position this year, so they may stick to the blueprint a bit more. but that's all guesswork

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I have just seen an article that says Forest are after him for as little as £4m. If we get £50m+ for Cucurella and bring him in for £4m that would be great business. I don't think its likely though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

But I didn’t want this thread sink to bottom of the taste barrel. Rather than focus on the quality of the player, I suspect most would comment on the quality of something else.

We’re better than that!

Where's his mountain bike?

#One4TheGeeks.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just a year left on this contract. We probably wouldn’t even need to spend a quarter of the Cucu fee.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

We’re better than that!

Water is nice and clear

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

#One4TheKidz.

We’re better than that!

Loving her right said fred impression.

#One4TheSlightlyYoungerKidz

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Hopefully, he's had a chat with Veltman and fancies it. Wages should be doable.

I'd love Cucurella to stay but if City make an offer we can't refuse, Tagliafico would soften the blow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here