Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice little 10min feature with Adam Lallana

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Superb post, Doc L.

The take home message for me is that he doesn't think Potter is a good as Klopp.

Potter OUT!!! :moo:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I was dubious about his signing initially, but I got that massively wrong.
I didn't realise what a leader he is.

He is exactly what we need to help change our mentality.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was dubious about his signing initially, but I got that massively wrong.
I didn't realise what a leader he is.

He is exactly what we need to help change our mentality.

He's worth whatever we're paying him if he only plays 50% of the gametime. Off-field influence must be enormous. The fact that between him and the club they seem to be managing his workload to allow him to play more is fantastic.

Heard from a very good source that when he was at Southampton he was the hardest trainer by an absolute mile - had to be protected form himself to some extent. As well as hammering the fitness stuff he treated every five a side like a cup final.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Great watch. He’s a terrific player and speaks superbly as well. Very honest and level headed, no surprise he’s made it to the very top of his profession and achieved what he has.

He’ll make a great manager one day I think if that’s the path he chooses when he retires, which seems to be part of the reason why he joined us over some of the bigger clubs interested in him, he could easily have signed for Leicester as Brendan Rogers managed him at Liverpool so already had a good relationship with him and he probably would’ve earned more money there.
He’s a South Coast lad so being nearer home at his age probably was important and he’s clearly bought into our long term project which presumably will offer him coaching opportunities like we’ve done with Bruno, Sidwell and Rosenior.

Just hope he stays fit, but what a player and person. :albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Contrary to what I thought until a few weeks ago, he is EXACTLY what we need both as a leader and a playmaker. Well done the Club:thumbsup:

There ya go [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] that’s how to admit that you were wrong about something :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Definite manager in the making. First time I heard him interviewed I thought that. Clever guy with a great knowledge of the game, and tougher than he is perceived to be. Can see why Klopp likes him so much.

D

Deleted member 2719

Contrary to what I thought until a few weeks ago, he is EXACTLY what we need both as a leader and a playmaker. Well done the Club:thumbsup:

There ya go [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] that’s how to admit that you were wrong about something :lolol:

I don't have a problem with admitting when I am wrong ICY, I thought you were a decent sort of chap and I got that wrong.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here