Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] NHS Dentist

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A snob would say 'were'???:)

Correct use of language ain't snobbery, innit? ???

A snob would say 'bought' when they mean 'brought' because it sounds posher. Listen out for it (on the radio and TV) and cringe. :wink:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I have a great dentist in Preston park area - was one of the dentists called up to look after some of the olympic competitors a while back . He is private but extremely good . Let me know .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Your right, but someone who studies the correct use of language and is so anal about it, is a sophomaniac.
Maybe you know someone like that???

I don’t know anyone like this.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
If you can’t find one it might not be as expensive as you think too to fix - I broke one in lockdown 1 - cost £50 at my dentist to do temporary repair he said would last months (I ultimately needed a cap and that’s £500)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh yes, you do.

How are the gnashers anyway HT, a bit of whitening needed maybe? Chewing on baccy all day does not help?

My grills are good thanks.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If you can’t find one it might not be as expensive as you think too to fix - I broke one in lockdown 1 - cost £50 at my dentist to do temporary repair he said would last months (I ultimately needed a cap and that’s £500)

As he's under 18, it shouldn't cost anything, the problem is that dentists I've tried so far aren't taking anyone let alone NHS

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ran down Combe Road and there’s a new NHS dentist opening right by H’s cafe. Did have a phone number to ring but I neglected to take a photo, sorry about that. Anyway, someone might find this useful.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
[MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION] might be able to recommend his

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here