Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Liverpool manager: Who is best suited to succeed Klopp? The computer says...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It's bollo though isn't it? They mention in the short pen picture that the only time that RDZ has had a dominant team has been when he was manager of Shakhtar, one of the two historically dominant teams in Ukrainian football. Well d'uh!

This statement hints at the fundamental flaw of it's own methodology, i.e. getting Sassuolo and Brighton to the positions RDZ has got them to with the resources available to him and the associated competitive disadvantage is being measured, without weighting, against the performance of managers who had all the metrics in their favour. Winning matches, scoring goals etc. in Scotland with Celtic, in Portugal with Sporting Lisbon, in Germamy with Bayern Munich is being seen as just as difficult as winning in the EPL with Brighton!

It's utterly worthless cyclical research that merely says 'if you want someone to win a league with a big team, these measurements will tell you who has previously won the league with a big team'. Thanks, but I already had that information from my highly paid expert analysts who read the league tables.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
our success has been built on statistics - if these are right then I am very happy with the level he is currently at and I’ll be very happy for him to improve these with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here