Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Next Gooners manager.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
As said I think there's a very good young team at Arsenal, before you even include the likes of Gabriel, Partey and to a lesser extent Pepe.
Certainly more appealing than trying to get a tune out of Erik Dyer.

It's just hard to know why they keep going back to Chelsea for old stagers.
Throw money at the petulant.
Or loan in other teams kidz.

I think Arsenal's problems are whoever they have/had between the owners and the manager, their Ashworth is stealing a living.

All of that . They’ve got some very good players. A lot of tight games have gone against them this season.
Their biggest problem has been Aubameyang. For whatever reasons he hasn’t performed. Fully fit, he would have got them out of jail.
Now Wenger has gone the AFTV lot blame the owners, but over the years a fair few quid has been spent.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Comedy Gold as always from the Gooners! Hilarious.

Turned off half way through, if ever you wanted a clip to show the absolute definition of entitled, that childish rant from a fully grown man is it. I should have found it funny but it was so pathetic that I was cringing whilst listening.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We flipped between the Manu and Arse games last night. Even though there was nothing at stake in the ManU, we watched mostly that because the Arse game was so dull. Slow and dull. It did perk up a bit in the second half, but....

Anyway.

Some of the older folk on here will have experienced institutionalised creep and inertia. All organisations and systems, apart from the Catholic church, fail in the end. Presently it's Arsenal's turn.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I imagine that Arteta will go down the Labour Party route and blame everything that’s wrong with Arsenal on Emery.

Even though he has been manager there for over a year.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Football fans are a different breed.
It's amazing what a huge part hindsight plays in people's knowledge.
And it's amazing how easy it is to spend someone else's money.

It's seems that the bigger the fan base is, the bigger the entitlement.
Realism seems to be sadly lacking in many football fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kia Joorabchian/Raul Sanllehi/Edu - Dodgy.

If that's who the middle tier of management are then yes dodgy doesn't even begin to explain them.

I love to laugh at Newcastle fans.
Many love to point at the £40m spent on Joelinton (sp) as a sign of 'talking shite', but that's just one signing.

The Krankies weakness isn't their ownership, it's who they've given the chequebook too.
Cos they've been writing cheque - great big feck off cheques every single week.

Oh Bam a Yang
The Cassette.
Will I Am
Side show.
Partey.
Pepe.
Ozil

Another part of their team are currently playing in Germany.

Yet despite all of that there's still a decent young team who they entrusted to a man who's CV is one page with written in crayon:-

"Me sit next to Pep"

This could have gone so different for the Krankies if they had decided to only spent half the money on the club but through people 10% more competent.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Keep him there,going well and doing a great job. Well after all what have they have to lose ?

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
We flipped between the Manu and Arse games last night. Even though there was nothing at stake in the ManU, we watched mostly that because the Arse game was so dull. Slow and dull. It did perk up a bit in the second half, but....

Anyway.

Some of the older folk on here will have experienced institutionalised creep and inertia. All organisations and systems, apart from the Catholic church, fail in the end. Presently it's Arsenal's turn.

As an aside… I had a boss who was known to stand in front of a room full of people and say “we really need to get some inertia going”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here