Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle v Tottenham …….this coming week in AUSTRALIA

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I have just got back and Eddie Howe can f*** right off. Who travels halfway across the world to sit ten men behind the ball?

Twat.
They should have been pressing aggressively and getting 7 men in the box when breaking?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I will never have sympathy for PL managers complaining about the number of games. Complain to your own CEO, owner, Finance director, eco-operations director, medical director... I don't want to know about it. Eff off!! 🙄

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I will never have sympathy for PL managers complaining about the number of games. Complain to your own CEO, owner, Finance director, eco-operations director, medical director... I don't want to know about it. Eff off!! 🙄
No one would have been very tired because of tonight's game, the flight maybe but not the game.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Some attacking intent would have been nice.
I think your expectations were set too high.

Not a chance you were going to get anywhere near PL intensity. The players were always going to go through the motions

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think your expectations were set too high.

Not a chance you were going to get anywhere near PL intensity. The players were always going to go through the motions
My expectations were very low and met. I wasnt expecting intensity as such but it was obvious that Newcastle were putting their efforts into defending rather than attacking.

I would have thought that travelling this far to play in front of 75,000 people would elicit some low intensity flair or attacking play. I can't imagine they won any new fans last night. Spurs maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here