Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Year's Eve At Home Drinkies Thread

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
3 bottles of Bacchus ,got a fridge full of German beer but honestly can't be bothered . Happy New Year good people.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
None of us properly grieved, this year has been mostly horrible unless you are a hermit. Dan loved his Laurel and Hardy and had the most fantastic dry sense of humour... despite the pain he was often in I can clearly remember him being in tears of laughter while telling a funny story about something. A sad, sad loss that can never be replaced.

Sorry for your loss Veg and [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION]

I didn't know the actual person but Catfish was a very decent poster on here. He was one of those I was wondering about as hadn't posted in a long time.

All I can say is have a drink for him now and may this total cluster****ingshitfest of a year do one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Drifting into a pre 12pm slumber on the sofa at this rate. Beer and fizz followed by a nice rioja.......not going to make it to New Year without dropping off......

........as usual [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Get yourself to a Chiropractor, had chronic back pain a few years back and a good Chiropractor saved me, I was close to walking in front of a bus because the pain was constantly so bad.
No, Chiropractor will keep taking your money.

You need an osteopath. I have suffered with back pain for the past 18 years and spent a fortune with chiropractor.

I went to a osteopath and he said if he can't sort it in 3 sessions he will refere me on. After the first session I could walk standing up right and after the second session I was dancing out the doors.

Trust me, with back pain an osteopath is your best friend.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Got statically (sp) 30 odd years ago and spent fortunes on various remedies. A chiropractor told me the pain wasn't telling me I was doing more damage it was just something I needed to get used to and I have successfully lived with it since. Not saying it's the answer for you but it improved my life.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I didn't know the actual person but Catfish was a very decent poster on here. He was one of those I was wondering about as hadn't posted in a long time.

All I can say is have a drink for him now and may this total cluster****ingshitfest of a year do one.
Thanks GB, thanks for your kind words as regards our old friend. He did have a tough life due to numerous health problems, none of those down to himself, he was very unlucky. He was a passionate North Stand ST holder and all round nice guy who was a knowledgeable fan of Blues music and the Albion and was taken far too soon.

Blinkers

Jul 8, 2020
No, Chiropractor will keep taking your money.

You need an osteopath. I have suffered with back pain for the past 18 years and spent a fortune with chiropractor.

I went to a osteopath and he said if he can't sort it in 3 sessions he will refere me on. After the first session I could walk standing up right and after the second session I was dancing out the doors.

Trust me, with back pain an osteopath is your best friend.

Many years ago, I had some back problems from playing hockey at a reasonably high level and when I told my GP I’d been to a Chiropractor (worked with the British Ski Team at the time, so he told me) he verbally tore me a new one! On a level with Homeopathy was his viewpoint. I have no time for Homeopathy, so he struck a chord with me.

I did get the feeling that it was going to be a never ending money pit, so cut it off after half a dozen sessions. Saying that, I did feel the better for it and my gait while walking improved. However, with some wisdom, I’d go Osteopath over Chiropractor again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thanks GB, thanks for your kind words as regards our old friend. He did have a tough life due to numerous health problems, none of those down to himself, he was very unlucky. He was a passionate North Stand ST holder and all round nice guy who was a knowledgeable fan of Blues music and the Albion and was taken far too soon.

And I’m sure he owed me a tenner ..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

The night I heard he had left us I was in hospital with doctors around my wife’s bed trying to save her life from blood infections and internal haemorrhaging..... caused by the tumour.
It was a long night
I miss him taking the piss out of me. I really do.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The night I heard he had left us I was in hospital with doctors around my wife’s bed trying to save her life from blood infections and internal haemorrhaging..... caused by the tumour.
It was a long night
I miss him taking the piss out of me. I really do.

Christ. As my dad still regularly says, it's no wonder we drink.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here