Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New issue of When Saturday Comes

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
The new issue of When Saturday Comes arrived today, and was pleasantly surprised to see BHA on the cover!

IMG_20230531_154905168_BURST000_COVER_TOP-01.jpeg

However, apart from the brief quote fro RDZ about how getting into Europe being more prestigious for BHA than winning the PL with one of the big six, and a letter from someone about the Alex Pritchard episode, an article about how great we are (as you might expect) wasn't actually in it! Not sure if they were planning such a thing but the cover certainly implies that.

Anyway WSC is always a decent read. Just wonder if they cocked up and meant to have an article about us within?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, they use covers for gags rather than promoting content.

Not sure this one is that funny, but nice to be featured, I guess.

Edit: Recall their post WC 1998 issue with a picture of Beckham and headline "One man ruins World Cup!". His speech bubble made reference to a bad commenator, IIRC? Atkinson, maybe?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We're hardly ever in it so it's nice to be featured, even if it's only the front cover!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yeah, they use covers for gags rather than promoting content.

Not sure this one is that funny, but nice to be featured, I guess.

Edit: Recall their post WC 1998 issue with a picture of Beckham and headline "One man ruins World Cup!". His speech bubble made reference to a bad commenator, IIRC? Atkinson, maybe?
They did a decent article, which @chaileyjem (I hope I'm correct) wrote.
Featuring NSC and @Bozza.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here