Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] New Feature: Who replied to a thread, how many times and what were their posts

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whilst poking about I just found a modification I'd previously installed but not activated that will show you who has replied to a specific thread, how many times and what their replies were.

1. Click/tap on the number of replies for a thread...

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 20.45.54.png

2. ..to see a list of who has replied to that thread, and how many times.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 20.47.23.png

3. Click/tap on the number (eg the 6 for @Guinness Boy above) to see only those posts in that specific thread...

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 20.49.41.png

Happy Stalking!

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Shit. I should start posting some meaningful football stuff instead of just talking about being pissed.

#seen

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This will make the match day threads much easier to have a laugh at folk who who lose their shit at the team selection, then us going behind- only for Albion to thump the opposition 6-2.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Whilst you are “poking about” @Bozza any chance of allowing smilies in the signature so I can update mine please😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are some on here with their pants around their ankles loving this feature
It's not bad is it? Have I missed something?

vBulletin had something like this as default functionality, which is probably why I downloaded it and installed it, but then forgot to actually activate it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

vBulletin had something like this as default functionality, which is probably why I downloaded it and installed it, but then forgot to actually activate it.

It’s a useful little feature, especially when someone bounces an ages old thread and I want to see what I’ve posted in case I ended up looking like a fool.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Great feature - could see how some posters would love it - like “Shut the fcuk up for once - you’ve made 1,500 posts on this thread in the past 2 days already 😉 !” But conversely ”I told you so back on page 2!” etc

Now while you are tinkering around, what I would really really like is a feature to tell me who has me on their ignore list - I can’t keep relying on ‘as long as I’m not on @Harry Wilson's tackle ‘s’ ignore list then that’s a pretty reliable way to read the room 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here