Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Negatives from today?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Well yes, that would have been the better option. And I wouldn't have had a mad dash from Hove Rec after our training session finished at 12.45.

By 5.00 the bike ride was nearly over (Coldean Lane had certainly opened) and Race for Life was over. I'm puzzled why 2.00 was chosen.

From where I was sitting outside the Hikers the road wasn't open at 5pm. I stopped there to get plasters from the shop then supported a local biz & had a couple of beers. I asked the steward if it was open at the top as people kept going into Park Road, he said no they're ignoring him and will be back down in 10 minutes. It opened around 6pm then I supported more local business & got a cab as I couldn't face walking up Coldean Lane! That was only to do with my blister, not that I'm so unfit that the thought of walking up filled me with horror! :blush:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
A friend always takes a spare lid for his water bottle :wink:

A friend of mine usually gives their kid a bottle with a sports cap on that he holds at the top, he walks around the stewards as he's too young to be searched. Personally I think it's disgusting that someone would use their kid as a water bottle top smuggler. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here