Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Name that band

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am listening to **********, a new discovery for me, right now. I just checked their album releases and, f*** me, why have I not heard of these before? Right up my alley and, nope, totally passed me by.

So, a new game for NSC. Name that band. The clue is to post the list of their releases from wikipedia. Someone you like and find intriguing, not just silly buggers, please.

So, who the actual f*** is this?

1701641672265.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Niche.

That's not a guess.
I have them on now as I wait for MOTD. Absolutely stunning. But not so niche. One track of theirs was apparently proposed as a track for the BBC to play on momentous occasions. It may have been played after the death of Diana. Where have I been, all these years, sheltering under my Petra Obscura?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I have them on now as I wait for MOTD. Absolutely stunning. But not so niche. One track of theirs was apparently proposed as a track for the BBC to play on momentous occasions. It may have been played after the death of Diana. Where have I been, all these years, sheltering under my Petra Obscura?
Petra = Jordan, Jordan = Katie Price, Katie Price & Obscure must = Peter Andre! :lolol:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I am listening to **********, a new discovery for me, right now. I just checked their album releases and, f*** me, why have I not heard of these before? Right up my alley and, nope, totally passed me by.

IMG_0808.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

So, a new game for NSC. Name that band. The clue is to post the list of their releases from wikipedia. Someone you like and find intriguing, not just silly buggers, please.

View attachment 170742
Took a bit of digging! Based on some of the other stuff you've posted, I can see why you like it. Not for me though.

Anyway, I'll play - another lesser known band that I rather liked, particularly for the lyrics..........
1979: Shades in Bed
1980: Crashes
1982: Music on Both Sides
1988: Smashes, Crashes and Near Misses
1989: A Sunny Afternoon in Waterloo (Germany)
1998: Rock'Ola (Spain)
2001: Paying for the Summer of Love (US)

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Took a bit of digging! Based on some of the other stuff you've posted, I can see why you like it. Not for me though.
I think I got there first - so strictly speaking … 😂

No idea of yours though.

This may be a little easier:

My Friend
Flower-dream
Crystal Pure
Death Calls
Talk to the Animals
Alone

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think I got there first - so strictly speaking … 😂

No idea of yours though.

This may be a little easier:

My Friend
Flower-dream
Crystal Pure
Death Calls
Talk to the Animals
Alone
No idea.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
2002 - See This Through And Leave
2003 - Kick Up The Fire, And Let The Flames Break Loose <- This was the one for me, great album.
2007 - Make This Your Own

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here