Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

N1A

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Last night my friend was at the game minding his own business watching the match until some bloke in about his mid 40's told him he would slit his throat if my friend wouldn't sing and at the end of the game he said see you tuesday where we just laughed it off which pissed him off even more.

What is wrong with people nowadays, starting on your own fans is not needed, especially threatening to slit his throat, very pathetic at the back of N1A.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Last night my friend was at the game minding his own business watching the match until some bloke in about his mid 40's told him he would slit his throat if my friend wouldn't sing and at the end of the game he said see you tuesday where we just laughed it off which pissed him off even more.

What is wrong with people nowadays, starting on your own fans is not needed, especially threatening to slit his throat, very pathetic at the back of N1A.

you what mate? Which row/number?

I sit N1A row X 29something and didn't see or hear anything of the sort...

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Second row from the back, as you walk up from N1A it's on the right.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

:lolol::lolol: That's hilarious!

Seriously though, that is pretty close to where I sit and there's nobody remotely scary in that area, the only thing any of those blokes use a knife for is to butter their toast!

This is a wind up shirley? :shrug:

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
:lolol::lolol: That's hilarious!

Seriously though, that is pretty close to where I sit and there's nobody remotely scary in that area, the only thing any of those blokes use a knife for is to butter their toast!

This is a wind up shirley? :shrug:

Nope, being truthful, said he'll see us Tuesday :lolol:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
similar thing happened in front of me, although i saw or heard no threats of throat slitting, and the lad in question definately wasnt minding his own business. he told people singing to shut the f up, chap next to him then pointed out other places in the stadium he could sit. i'm also in N1A but this couldnt possibly have been the same inident, as what you're describing is completely different to what i saw. :thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

I believe Gangsta Al's parole came up, a week last Thursday.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I hope you reported it to a steward or the Police. How on earth can people say things like that to their own club's fans? Absolutely crazy. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here