Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my cat is a right shit!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lol: Glad its not just my cat that does this.

I had a picture of my cat sleeping on the keyboard of my laptop once, it's gone now sadly. :down: I'd left the room for a matter of minutes and returned to find the furry swine completely crashed out on it. He gradually learnt to leave the laptop alone but he seemed to love the warmth!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
They couldn't get tickets for the match, so watched it on ITV Player when I got home

Attachments

• 07.01.13 029.JPG
    07.01.13 029.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 42

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I've just missed hitting next door's cat with half a brick. I could come round and have a go at yours if you feel it would help. I can bring my own bricks.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
the bloody animal has walked over the keyboard and made the text so small i almost need a magnifying glass to read what i post. can someone help.How do you get the text back to normal size?

Good, any one stupid enough to think they own a cat deserves every thing the little c*nts throw at them:D

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
This situation has never happened to me but then again I don't own a horrible creature called a cat. Maybe you should just kill the cat and font size will never be a problem again. Hope this helps:clap::clap::clap:

But then again my f***ing dog ate my tie while I was at work today and she is now on death row the twat:banana::banana::banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here