Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Mrs Brown's Boys is set to remain on air until at least 2026

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fortunately we're not allowed to gather together for Christmas now, so the one or two idiots in the family who actually think it's funny won't be able to hog the TV so the rest of the family is stuck with it too. At last, something good about coronavirus!

Highest ratings get for MBB this winter holidays, mark my words

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I don't watch that much TV, but I've had the TV on in the background while this show has been on, and it really is the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen.
It's almost like a someone discovered a script that had been written in the 90's and thought it would still be relevant today.
I genuinely worry for the future of the human race if people out there find this dire, mind numbing, horse shit even remotely amusing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Highest ratings get for MBB this winter holidays, mark my words

Not without the usual cretins hogging the TV and forcing everybody else in the family to watch the drivel, it won't. It'll just be the usual cretins watching on their own. I, for instance, not being allowed anywhere near my brother this year, will be a typical example of one less viewer - a scenario that will be widely replicated nationwide.
With luck they could cancel all the tedious potty-mouthed repeats (because that is what they are). Failing that, we should just embrace Coronovirus until 2026 is safely past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here