Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mr S Aguero

Invicta

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
He'll be 33 by time the season starts, where better than Brighton to retire to!

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
I’m sure recruitment are already on to it,:albion2:

........ if only.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nope, he is finished. Similar to Torres it was all about the acceleration, and when it is gone - seemingly now - he is gone as well.

Plus he will end up somewhere warmer.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Yes,I have had a feeling for some time that aguero may fancy a move to Brighton.
Especially the way pep bigs us up all the time too.
It would be a nice move for aguero, especially if he feels he has earned all the money he needs and just wants to play for a club and manager that wants to play great footbal.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
With Barca, PSG, Juve, Inter, and Chelsea all reportedly showing interest it’s nigh on certain he’ll be starting for us next season.

More interestingly, it does strike me as slightly odd that any of the aforementioned clubs would be interested in a (will be) 33-year old striker who’s regrettably become a bit of a sick note recently and who’s lost 2-3 yards of pace.

I think he’d be a brilliant, but somewhat risky signing for us, but even if a top club don’t go in for him he’ll do better than us.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
With Barca, PSG, Juve, Inter, and Chelsea all reportedly showing interest it’s nigh on certain he’ll be starting for us next season.

More interestingly, it does strike me as slightly odd that any of the aforementioned clubs would be interested in a (will be) 33-year old striker who’s regrettably become a bit of a sick note recently and who’s lost 2-3 yards of pace.

I think he’d be a brilliant, but somewhat risky signing for us, but even if a top club don’t go in for him he’ll do better than us.
I remember almost identical posts about Lallana have you learned nothing :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I remember almost identical posts about Lallana have you learned nothing :lolol:

I’ll concede half a point!

I too remember those posts (that’s the half point), but they weren’t from me.

I’d be dead excited if he were to sing. But he won’t, Shirley?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm more surprised by the reports that Man City are looking to bring in the often injured Danny Ings (along with Haaland).

I suppose if you are able to use Ings sparingly, he would be a good signing for City.

D

Deleted member 2719

There is only one reason he would come to Brighton, and it's not the money, and it's not the beach.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not a cat in hells chance he would ever come here and there are countless clubs who are both hugely more attractive and will pay astronomical wages for him.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here