Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Barber : How about substitute run on music?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Yo B-Dawg, customer here. I've been wondering how us the customers could help with ideas in jazzing up match entertainment since you elbowed the marvellous " The Gullys Girls Dance Troupe". My suggestion is music, not half time entertainment or even goal celebration music. No this is not the way. Inspired by the cricketing players walk out music, how about substitute music? It might be good I'll give an example : Craig Mackail Smith could walk off the pitch to the tune of " Run rabbit, run" by Chas n Dave, to be replaced by Spanish Dave to " Rollin'" by The Limp Bisquites. I look forward to your response! Yours, A. Consumer.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Great idea, welcome to the jungle by guns n roses!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Yo B-Dawg, customer here. I've been wondering how us the customers could help with ideas in jazzing up match entertainment since you elbowed the marvellous " The Gullys Girls Dance Troupe". My suggestion is music, not half time entertainment or even goal celebration music. No this is not the way. Inspired by the cricketing players walk out music, how about substitute music? It might be good I'll give an example : Craig Mackail Smith could walk off the pitch to the tune of " Run rabbit, run" by Chas n Dave, to be replaced by Spanish Dave to " Rollin'" by The Limp Bisquites. I look forward to your response! Yours, A. Consumer.

James, it's your mother here.Instead of messing around on the internet why don't you do some work?
OOP T'CITY.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Wow!

What have you been consuming?

Whatever it was you're regurgitating shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here