Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD 28/05/2023 ...... FFS!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
First of all the commentator announces, as a fact, that Mac Allister is leaving in the summer. Then the pundits, in dscussion after the highlights, state that our two best players (one of which is Caicedo) are definately leaving this summer.

OK, I know both may well go - but can the f***in' meda just hold off stating rumours as facts? Just a little respect, please! And yes, Lineker, I'm bl**dy glad yor beloved Leicester are toast!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
First of all the commentator announces, as a fact, that Mac Allister is leaving in the summer. Then the pundits, in dscussion after the highlights, state that our two best players (one of which is Caicedo) are definately leaving this summer.

OK, I know both may well go - but can the f***in' meda just hold off stating rumours as facts? Just a little respect, please! And yes, Lineker, I'm bl**dy glad your beloved Leicester are toast!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

OK, I know both may well go - but can the f***in' meda just hold off stating rumours as facts? Just a little respect, please! And yes, Lineker, I'm bl**dy glad yor beloved Leicester are toast!
To be fair to them, our manager pretty much did the same today.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Based on other decisions this season how on earth has big Dan Burn got away with that handball in the Chelsea game?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Me too.
Got into the Premier League by cheating FFP
Fined about £3m. Have made maybe £1billion from it 😡😡
Bloody good riddance - you can stick your drum and your clackers and your stupid goal music.
By the look of it they won’t benefit from parachute payments as they have some heavy debts to settle.
Only downside is we will see that cheat Maddison back at the Amex with Newcastle

Bye Leicester - enjoy League 2 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here