Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD (1 Feb)

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I saw Moyes' s post match interview and thought what a dickhead. I don't think he will be there too long. Based on the highlights and chances and overall stats we were the better team..

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Spot on - I was livid at the time but those around me seemed a bit less "outraged". Tosser ref also let them meander in off the touchline and relocate the offence to place a of greater advantage (as he had done with the one a few minutes before which resulted in a terrific save).

As for Moyes "we let in three ridiculous goals" ... you scored from a free-kick given in error and two deflections you sad ****.

Can't they just award goals on XG?

I thought the first 'foul' by Montoya on Antonio was laughable, shoulder to shoulder, Montoya v Antonio, and the man mountain goes down as if he's been shot!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Or his 5 yard miss at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one I wanted to see again was when Stephens( I think) tried to get to the ball on the edge of the area for the shot, and the ref got in the way and West Ham were straight down our end on the counter.

Surely should have been a drop ball?

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
The one I wanted to see again was when Stephens( I think) tried to get to the ball on the edge of the area for the shot, and the ref got in the way and West Ham were straight down our end on the counter.

Surely should have been a drop ball?

Yes I remember seeing that ! Couldn’t believe it wasn’t even mentioned on the live game commentary, was a good opportunity too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here