Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most Premier League draws in a season

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We must have a chance of taking one of these records, at least for 38 matches.

Most PL draws in a season (currently we have 11)
18 - Manchester City (1993/94 - 42 matches)
18 - Sheffield United (1993/94 - 42 matches)
18 - Southampton (1994/95 - 42 matches)
17 - Newcastle United (2003/04 - 38 matches)
17 - Aston Villa (2006/07 & 2011/12 - 38 matches)
17 - Sunderland (2014/15 - 38 matches)

Most PL home draws in a season (currently we have 5)
10 - Sheffield Wednesday (1996/97)
10 - Leicester City (1997/98 & 2003/04)
10 - Manchester United (2016/17)

Most PL away draws in a season (currently we have 6)
10 - Newcastle United (2003/04)

Jimmy Grimble

This is becoming the new Fixtures.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A thread showdown at Mod towers beckons.

We’ve got the eagerly anticipated annual internal MUM (most unreasonable mod) tournament running in mod rowers at the moment. There are various categories, including Best infraction, longest ban (excluding a perma ban), and who’s most infracted the member with the most infractions (2021)? . Of course, I’m after one of the big two: Most egregious ban or Supreme Champion Mod.

Accordingly, we have insufficient time or, frankly, inclination to get involved in such pettiness as you describe.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Vaguely on topic… a Palace-supporting employee offered me evens on who will end the season with most draws, us or them. Given we’re on 11 and they’re on 9, I thought evens was very reasonable of him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We’ve got the eagerly anticipated annual internal MUM (most unreasonable mod) tournament running in mod rowers at the moment. There are various categories, including Best infraction, longest ban (excluding a perma ban), and who’s most infracted the member with the most infractions (2021)? . Of course, I’m after one of the big two: Most egregious ban or Supreme Champion Mod.

Accordingly, we have insufficient time or, frankly, inclination to get involved in such pettiness as you describe.

im-watching-you-charles-reese.gif

You shouldn't be so dismissive. This could form the basis for another ego boosting category.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

download.jpeg

Do you have theme meet ups, like above???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here