Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Most ex-Albion players in a single match

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
This might be a true tumbleweed thread but Norwich play Hull on Saturday, which means Krul, Duffy and Barnes potentially lining up against Connolly.

What's the most number of ex-Brighton players that have played in the same game? (Hull also have an Estupinan but he doesn't seem to be related to ours.) (Yes, I am quite geeky.)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This might be a true tumbleweed thread but Norwich play Hull on Saturday, which means Krul, Duffy and Barnes potentially lining up against Connolly.

What's the most number of ex-Brighton players that have played in the same game? (Hull also have an Estupinan but he doesn't seem to be related to ours.) (Yes, I am quite geeky.)
Next season we could see White and Trossard up against Cucurella and Sanchez ???

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Did Russell Slade's Leyton Orient ever play Micky Adams's Port Vale? I imagine that game, if it happened, would have included a few ex-Brighton players.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Have you not missed out Ryan Longman

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
White and Trossard Vs Colwill, Sanchez, Cucu and Caicedo.
Holy moly.
Strictly speaking if Colwill is ex-Brighton then White is ex-Leeds.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
West Brom have a fair few of our ex players too nowadays.

Edit: or maybe not. Seems a lot of loanees who then moved on to permanent deals elsewhere, Molumby excepted.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd bet on it being a Championship game, from when we had not long been in the Prem. Forest under Hughton had Murray, Bong and Knocky.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton

The Hull Estupinan is Columbian so almost certainly not related. On a different topic I see there is a Caicedo knocking them in for Columbia in the women's WC

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I remember when we played the back half of a Chelsea team: Hutchings, Isaacs, Dublin, Rougvie, Chivers and I think Digweed was in goal - but before he played for Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here