Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
88ab6ec9-a467-47ca-a6cc-6264cce87af7.png

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
in the home ends... and paying inflated prices for tickets?

Seems like an own goal to me.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As a beneficiary of this scheme recently because I have not paid for membership, I should not moan about it, but....

I think they should be allowed just one guest.
then non members with a purchase history and fan number should be next in line, which would mean more Albion fans would come.

So I am torn to be honest, is there a better way ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not only that, but the club showing no faith in RDZ and the team, as we will otherwise engaged in the FA Cup on that weekend, so the Utd game will be moved.

Jim in the West

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Not only that, but the club showing no faith in RDZ and the team, as we will otherwise engaged in the FA Cup on that weekend, so the Utd game will be moved.
Yes - it seems slightly strange that the club are plugging this, given the (hopefully) high likelihood that it'll be moved. Maybe they hope the average punter won't spot that it's likely to be rearranged?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Looked at guest ticket availability for friend for United game and see they are £63 in east upper. Hes declined but I suppose tickets walk out door now whatever they charge. This seems like an increase because when I got a Liverpool ticket it was £58

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
As someone else said - this is something the club has offered since The Amex opened.

Just shows what good value STs are.

My WSU ticket, second row back, right on 18 yard line nearest North Stand -fantastic seat - is £34.20 including the travel subsidy.

Chelsea and Spurs fiends who have STs pay double that.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As a beneficiary of this scheme recently because I have not paid for membership, I should not moan about it, but....

then non members with a purchase history and fan number should be next in line, which would mean more Albion fans would come.

It’s one for this game….lower demand games are sometimes two.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

It is 1 guest per fan number.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
As ever the two spare seats next to me are sold. But I'm happy knowing that if I get Man Utd fans sat there ruining my day I can ask the steward to remove them, and I will. On the other hand I'm secretly hoping for a couple more Japanese lads, they are fun.
Man Utd fans or Japanese fans?

Either way, if we beat Man Utd they'll get sarky.

el punal

Why are you assuming that they will be plastic Man Utd fans? On several occasions I have taken a guest to watch the Albion for the first time - the bonus being that most loved the experience and have since become fans.

Obviously there will be opposition fans in the home ends - that’s how football is - but let’s be positive about this, how else are our new legion of Japanese fans, for example, going to watch the Albion? We are not a closed shop for goodness sake and, for me, having so many ‘newbies’ as supporters is a wonderful thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here