Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Morata

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Morata is hated in Spain

Get him in.

Decent striker who alongside wellbeck would blast us to champions league football

Make it so mr bloom.

On bbc website that won’t fecking let me upload.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don’t be so picky!

We are little old Brighton

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Would love him here. Would never happen. Way out of our league wage wise, we'd be a huge drop for him in level (he's only ever played for top teams). So yes, hypothetically, no in reality.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Judging by his performance in their second game he would fit in quite well :moo:

:lolol:

He's missed so many chances in the Euros I actually did this joke on a whatsapp group after he missed another sitter.

Yeah. World class player who couldn't finish a salad. Just what we need :lolol:

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
It’s funny how a bloke who plays for Juventus and Spain misses absolute sitters on a regular basis can be lauded as a great signing yet players like Pukki who score regularly for lesser teams are considered below us when suggested.

I’ve never considered the money ball approach before but this post has shown me the merits of it now

I know there’s a lot more to it than just statistics but at the end of the day the ball and the goal are the same size

Mortta for me is a no but his next move will be to a big club

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It’s funny how a bloke who plays for Juventus and Spain misses absolute sitters on a regular basis can be lauded as a great signing yet players like Pukki who score regularly for lesser teams are considered below us when suggested.

I’ve never considered the money ball approach before but this post has shown me the merits of it now

I know there’s a lot more to it than just statistics but at the end of the day the ball and the goal are the same size

Mortta for me is a no but his next move will be to a big club

Have to say that Norwich did an outstanding piece of work identifying Pukki and getting him on board. What a signing he turned out to be.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Have to say that Norwich did an outstanding piece of work identifying Pukki and getting him on board. What a signing he turned out to be.

Fhd998SAM_Chris_Elliott_007.jpg

Yeah, and I liked him as Woogie in There's something about Mary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here