Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moon Landings: real or fake...??

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
The number of people that would need to be involved in a fake means that it would actually be easier and cheaper to do it for real. That's why I believe we have been to the moon.

And because of all the evidence.

Oh!! Haha I hate it when people start a thread when there already is one. My mistake!

Close

Close

Close!!

not just one, one a fuckin week more like! anyway back on topic, i'll tell you one thing, if it is a fake at least they made an effort with TV pictures, interviews etc. Allegedly we played away at Roma in the early 80's but i've never met or heard of anyone that witnessed this game first hand so in conclusion that event was less likely than the moon landings

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
A big fat fake.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Definitely real.

I studied geology at Uni and we actually got to study moon rocks. From their composition and crystallography they were very similar to Geomorphic Basalts - runny lava such as that seen on Mouna Loa/Kea etc - but their composition and the proportionality of the mineralogy meant that they were significantly different to those seen on Earth.

Convinced me anyway!

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
I feel the moon landings were 100% real , however in all seriousness i believe the Quaid Melina Cohaagen Hauserand Kuato on Mars is probably fake

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
It wasn't real in a sense that we only saw an image of it, and at that an image of an image as I believe it was filmed from one Television at NASA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here