Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday blues

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012
After a heavy session from friday 5 30 till yesterday morning with no sleep, woke up late today and really busy anyone else got the monday blues?

Roll on wednesday for a 4 day weekend YAY punk:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Always get Monday blues...

Garfield_I_hate_Mondays_by_ishizusv.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
After a heavy session from friday 5 30 till yesterday morning with no sleep, woke up late today and really busy anyone else got the monday blues?

Roll on wednesday for a 4 day weekend YAY punk:

yep..........big piss up for me birthday weekend........dj's in the back garden,stupidity and naughtyness were the norm.........i'm f***ed now...:bigwave:

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Today was great. Went to work and they said the internet was down and to go home. Lunch and beer garden for me!

D

Deleted member 18477

I get the Monday blues bad these days!

Especially after an Albion win and a sociable weekend with friends.

Had a BBQ on sat and chilled down the beach yesterday.

Work sucks today and I quite like my job. Just keep busy and get Monday out the way! That's what I do! Before you know it it's Friday again!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I was so pissed on Saturday night I got the Fear next afternoon !!!
Haven't had a hanger like that for a long time sweats , palpatations, panic attack kin dreadful !!!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
At one point i actually thought id'e shat myself too !!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I was so pissed on Saturday night I got the Fear next afternoon !!!
Haven't had a hanger like that for a long time sweats , palpatations, panic attack kin dreadful !!!!

Did you get that thing where you lose the ability to control your own temperature? You just keep getting hotter and hotter. Then for some reason you are instantly freezing cold, and then roasting again? Kinda like the speeded up flu.

I hate those hangovers. Haven't had one like that for some time, but they are killers.

Also did you utter the immortal words "I'm never drinking again"?

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Did you get that thing where you lose the ability to control your own temperature? You just keep getting hotter and hotter. Then for some reason you are instantly freezing cold, and then roasting again? Kinda like the speeded up flu.

I hate those hangovers. Haven't had one like that for some time, but they are killers.

Also did you utter the immortal words "I'm never drinking again"?
No never bother saying never again now it would be a complete and utter lie ha ha ha !!
And yes hot cold hot cold vomit vomit etc etc lovely jubbly !!!

D

Deleted member 18477

So if Albion lose your Monday are better???

:)

If the Albion lose my weekends aren't as good so it's not so much of a come down. You knew what I meant you little tinker!

It's usually bloody Sunday blues if the albion lose!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
If the Albion lose my weekends aren't as good so it's not so much of a come down. You knew what I meant you little tinker!

It's usually bloody Sunday blues if the albion lose!
:p :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here