Screenshot_20231028-101749_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-101749_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028-101749_Chrome.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 44

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I reckon BG would approve. Records are there to be broken!

He was a huge part of the Albion community, sorely missed, but I'm certain hed be looking down, pleased the forum he loved is still thriving and the Albion are flying.

Just not quite as pleased as he wouldve been had Jazz Richards been lining up beside Gordon Greer a few years back!

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I appreciate it's well-intentioned, but can we stop this please.

A couple of the fine gentlemen on that list have not posted for a while and that table is likely the primary reason.

I'm currently considering removing post counts completely from NSC if it's technically possible to do so.

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush

A couple of the fine gentlemen on that list have not posted for a while and that table is likely the primary reason.

I'm currently considering removing post counts completely from NSC if it's technically possible to do so.
My apologies. Please delete.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Turn them off and allow BG to be the perpetual record holder !
A bit like retiring a shirt number.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Turn them off and allow BG to be the perpetual record holder !
A bit like retiring a shirt number.
But the reality is that now or very soon he wouldn't be, post count on or post count off, far better if those holding back from posting didnt as they, like BG, are what makes this the best footie forum bar none (I know I'm bias!).

He will always be remembered for the unique person he was, and that he was record post holder before his passing, but NSC is a living breathing encyclopedic tapestry of Albion/everything else and the wheel keeps turning.

Keeping it real is better than artificial actions imho.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Even If I posted from a mobile device, such as an Omsung Phine, I doubt I'd get to that many posts, and I've been spouting bo!!ocks on here for nigh on 25 years already

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

I noticed this - Have the gentlemen in question returned under pseudonyms?
I rather hoped they had.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Maybe after someone reaches 70,000 posts, people could 'ascend' with their post counts removed, but with a permanent number.

That way, BG (1) perpetually keeps his record and no-one is in danger of being criticized for posting on here excessively.

But having seen all the support and companionship NSC brings on a daily basis, I'm not sure anyone could ever post too much.

You don't have to have agreed with everything someone's ever posted on here to miss them when they're not around.

I'm grateful for all the time people have spent over the years on NSC with me.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Even If I posted from a mobile device, such as an Omsung Phine, I doubt I'd get to that many posts, and I've been spouting bo!!ocks on here for nigh on 25 years already
use both PC and mobile and only Just passed 10k having spouted bollox for 14 years!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here