Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

SpionKop

May 10, 2021
😂😂😂 hell of a player, and was a fabulous performance by your boys, deserved to go through.

Anyway, I was just passing after hearing the news about us wanting Mac I thought I'd come and say Hi, I feel I ruffled a few feathers previously, (not even purposely!)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
😂😂😂 hell of a player, and was a fabulous performance by your boys, deserved to go through.

Anyway, I was just passing after hearing the news about us wanting Mac I thought I'd come and say Hi, I feel I ruffled a few feathers previously, (not even purposely!)
Nah....you're alright. Woudn't be surprised to see Mac join you TBH. No-one here will resent him leaving for the right opportunity - he's been a model pro. His old man needs to STFU though :laugh:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

Alexis Mac Allister? He may well go somewhere this summer, but it'll be the same old story of clubs thinking they can buy players from smaller clubs on the cheap. Starting bids of £70m to get a sniff of interest in a deal from our end.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'd have thought Mac And Moises would want to go to a Champions League club TBH

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Alexis Mac Allister? He may well go somewhere this summer, but it'll be the same old story of clubs thinking they can buy players from smaller clubs on the cheap. Starting bids of £70m to get a sniff of interest in a deal from our end.
Followed by apoplectic rage from supporters of said club when they realise that we have absolutely no need to sell anyone we don't want to and can set the asking price accordingly.

Liverpool are clearly now a direct rival for a league spot. This adds a further 20% the value of any player they want to buy from us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here