Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma new record

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
Mitoma has scored nearly 0.5 goal per 90 mins so far this season. So, I guess he will score 5 or 6 more goals out of 12 remaining games and he will score 12 or 13 goals in total. He was not given playing time much in the first half of this season. If he starts almost all games next season, I think (or I should say "I hope"?) he can score 16 goals. I think he should try to shoot more. I mean, he scored 7 goals out of 22 shots. So, it's 32% and 32% is the highest of all EPL players who have scored 5 goals or more this season. It was about 30% when he was playing in Japan too. With his composure and shooting accuracy, he is potential to become a great goal scorer, IMO.

This is what I wrote in another thread.

Mitoma scored 7 goals out of 22 shots, so his goals / shots is about 32% and 32% is the highest of all EPL players who have scored more than 6 goals this season.

Mc Allister scored 3 goals without pens out of 56 shots, so his goals / shots is about only 5%.
March scored 6 goals out of 54 shots, so his goals / shots is about 11%
Welbeck scored 3 goals out of 37 shots, so his goals / shots is about 8%
Ferguson scored 3 goals out of 15 shots, so his goals / shots is about 20%

So far, Mitoma scores 0.47 goal per 90 mins, which is one of the highest among all wingers playing in EPL this season. I hope he is scoring more in the remaining games of this season so that Brighton can play in EL or CL next season!

FsouDwCWAAAUI5s

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here