Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mill Road P & R, full up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What next?

We weren't particularly late, arriving at MR at 13:30.

I was about third from last allowed up the top, ending up parking on the left hand side pavement.

So what's the deal, had I been 30 secs down the road?
What's the latest people have arrived at MR and still made it through too pie o'clock?.

I'm unlikely to ever make it to MR, any earlier.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There was something on here on Saturday morning about problems at Mithras P&R. Maybe people diverted to Mill road instead?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Mill Road is ALWAYS full 90 minutes before KO as its the first P&R you get to from the West and the North, best to use Mithras House though Coldean Lane gets pretty jammed up.

There needs to be a new P&R which people coming from the West/North can use - i thought that was said to be something we needed for the expansion.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mill Road is ALWAYS full 90 minutes before KO as its the first P&R you get to from the West and the North, best to use Mithras House though Coldean Lane gets pretty jammed up.

There needs to be a new P&R which people coming from the West/North can use - i thought that was said to be something we needed for the expansion.

I thought that was going to be braypool?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mill Road - at 2.35, there were tons of nearby free street spaces just a 2 minute walk away at the top of Valley Drive.
That's nice to know, where's Valley Drive!

(This doesn't sound stooopid in my head), so they don't stop the buses once Mill Road is full?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't understand what stops you from going to Mithras House or the Racecourse! Longer drive but not exactly out of the question!
Just the principle of being too late for my nearest, easiest one, I'm never going to make Mithras in good time.

Although we will be going to the Racecourse for Palace, as I intend on going to the Marina afterwards and making a day off it, for the kids.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here