Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Sheron/David Graham - Opinions?

d_s

Jul 18, 2003
Looking through the PFA's free listing (as you do), the ex QPR, Norwich and Barnsley striker is on a free - always struck me as a decent goalscorer.

Lad called David Graham at Torquay who could do us a job too, but we'd need to pay for him.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
Isn't Sheron knocking on a bit now and rather injury prone..after the Kitson debacle, some say farce, I suspect whoever signs the cheques will be a bit wary of players with that sort of profile..

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
the right footed denilson said:
alun armstrong, rouge and rodgers

Good shout.Two proven goalscorers who would link up well and the Rouge to cause mayhem in opposition defences and they should be affordable.

I'd be chuffed if we signed those three.

d_s

Jul 18, 2003
Ah, Rodgers, thats another one I thought of this morning (when you're running a post bike round the metropolis that is Lower Dicker, thoughts tend to wander) - would be an excellent signing.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Sherons gone (cannot remember the club however), David Graham, whose that??

PS I think Robert Taylor has gone to Cheltenham? He has been on a downward spiral since leaving Gillingham, and flopped at Man City, Grimsby, QPR.....too fat, too old, too slow, don't waste the money SC!!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Sherons gone (cannot remember the club however), David Graham, whose that??

PS I think Robert Taylor has gone to Cheltenham? He has been on a downward spiral since leaving Gillingham, and flopped at Man City, Grimsby, QPR.....too fat, too old, too slow, don't waste the money SC!!!

yeah just remebered it's bob taylor I was thinking of someone else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here