Middllesbrough trying to sign Ameobi

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't be too worried about Sami Ameobi.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They'll need to worry more then if his performance against us was the sort of stuff he turns out

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Has he ever been on loan to anyone else? I know he was turd against us, but could do ok in this division with a run of games? Lots of people wanted him here at the begging of the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They need to sign some fans, not players.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Lots of people wanted him here at the begging of the season.

Lots of people here thought it was 'impossible' for us to overtake Middlesborough with 'only' 17 games to go, and that Gus had 'blown' our chances of the playoffs.

I wouldn't use the football knowledge of NSC as good barometer.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sammy Ameobi. :lolol:

Another of the shit Newcastle youth teamers who will soon end up playing for Gateshead.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
a mate of mine who lives in the north east described him as "like Bambi on ice........ without the ice". Let him drown at Middlesboro. It wont help them.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
a mate of mine who lives in the north east described him as "like Bambi on ice........ without the ice". Let him drown at Middlesboro. It wont help them.

He never looks fully in control of his legs.

When you are 15 and like that people call you 'livewire' and 'unpredictable'. However, once you get to 18/20 this is soon re-classified as "Not very good"

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The only thing that will truly keep Middlesbrough in the hunt is getting Woodgate to play regularly, which is akin to getting a wank off the pope. They only beat us because of him and I've spoke to fans of several teams who have said the same. He is a cut above at this level.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Check with Taybha, his neighbour will know for sure, a very reliable sauce.:ffsparr:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The only thing that will truly keep Middlesbrough in the hunt is getting Woodgate to play regularly, which is akin to getting a wank off the pope. They only beat us because of him and I've spoke to fans of several teams who have said the same. He is a cut above at this level.

If that's the benchmark then I fully expect him to complete all of their remaining games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports