Results are only viewable after voting.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A solid 8 but preparing for a push towards 9

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am going 7 because I think we have room to improve still. It's all relative and all that though, I can't really compute it but it's bloody brilliant isn't it?

League form could certainly be better and I would like to see more goals please.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not sure how anyone can give less than 9 really. The only slight downer for me is the stupid dropped points against Sheff, Burnley and Fulham - we should have six more points in the bag. But we are still 7th, in last 16 of Europa and will probs be in 5th round of FA Cup.

Despite losing Caceido and Mac we are more or less the same level as last year - and now have Pedro. Young players such as Facu and Hinsh also looking good and others we have missed (esp Enciso!) coming back soon. We have also just signed another amazing S American wunderkid.

More than anything else though, the football we are playing is sublime. If you can't enjoy it now, when...?!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Its funny really, everytime i watch us i get into a bit of a moan, we wouldn't have done that last year, control not as good as Caicedos, build up too slow, why are we leaving so much space in the middle, blah blah blah, think I'm just constantly judging us on the perfection we showed at times last year. Lots of what-ifs about league results. But there is still so much good about us.

Our league position is good, albeit flattered by the winning start we made pre-injuries and EL, but our europa league campaign has been top drawer.

But mostly I'm genuinely, tantalisingly, please-let-it-be-so, excited by the prospects of the second half of the season. So a 7 for the season with dare-to-dream hope for much more.

Obviously still a 10 in big-picture state-of-the-club land.

A steady 8 at present. Dropped to 7 when we struggled a few games ago and got taken apart by arsenal but I really believe we'll have a storming 2nd half of season when injuries improve. Our makeshift team has still kept us in top half and reckon we will push for a top 5-6th finish and possibly a cup semi or final!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
8 if we can get the wounded back and possibly get Dahoud playing to his ability then things could get interesting in a few months.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
8 here.
When we have virtually no fit players left we manage to go 4-0 up against Spurs and then batter a frightened West Ham.
And for a team that has never won a major trophy in over a century we could conceivably end up this season with two, one of them being a European one.
We may have dropped points against teams we should have beaten, but we haven’t lost many games.
whats not to like.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A steady eight point five.

It has been all injuries considered an excellent effort so far this season, some points dropped that looked silly at the time, but those teams we expected to beat, have gone on to have some good results, so maybe an air of arrogance paid us back. The results in Europe were just pure class, and we have only good things to look forward to....

To finish this season with a trophy is not out of the question....

Buzzing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here