Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micho

Dandyman

In London village.
Well played Swansea. Cracking result.

D

Deleted member 18477

Swansea win so they'll surely rest the big guns for the arsenal replay next Wednesday with this 2nd leg the following week...

Then we can play arsenal!!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
[tweet]289106827872980992[/tweet]
Made me laugh :)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Great player, he will probably end up at Chelsea or Manchester city!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
12million for Sturridge or 2million for Micho, sums up how stupid the money has become here

or 30m for Andy Carroll!

Played a lot in the 2nd div in Spain and for Rayo Vallecano who I went to see a few times in Madrid. A funny little 3 sided ground in a working class suburb, far removed from the likes of Madrid and Atleti. Was fun.

Some joker on FB compared the Spanish 2nd Division to our conference. I couldn't be arsed to get into a debate with him. Astounds me that English people still hold this arrogant view.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
or 30m for Andy Carroll!

Played a lot in the 2nd div in Spain and for Rayo Vallecano who I went to see a few times in Madrid. A funny little 3 sided ground in a working class suburb, far removed from the likes of Madrid and Atleti. Was fun.

Some joker on FB compared the Spanish 2nd Division to our conference. I couldn't be arsed to get into a debate with him. Astounds me that English people still hold this arrogant view.

Don't read the thread on here about Leonardo Ulloa then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here